Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Workin on ma Fitness..

So rejoice! I'm getting a gym membership. Im pretty excited actually about this, and also because I REALLY need to start getting active again. You'd think doing massage/ spa work for a living would actually make you gain muscle and lose some poundage while you sweat atleast! haha

Anyway with Germany in the near future I would like to work out a little. Improve on what I think I should look like. Since i work during the weekend I don't usually get the time to go hiking and quite frankly usually when I do go hiking I need a puffer/ inhailer...which i don't have. yikes ( i should get one know =S ) Don't get me wrong, I love hiking. I've even been on my fair share of 2-6 hour hikes and they have been AMAZIMG! I just thing when i get myself into the gym i can build up my "lung capacity" strength, build muscle and lose weight.

WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment