Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Days Off

Lately I have been getting only one day off a week cause I sometimes work two jobs. But now i'll be gettting my second day of my normally two day weekends back. I must say I didn't think I would miss it but I did,  it will be nice to sleep in and lounge around in my slippers and comfy clothes all day, make tea, watch movies or catch up on any shows I might have missed, or read a good book! Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed doing the two jobs but it will be nice to have a little break, right now I have been pretty consumed with spa work that it's tiring and hardwork on the body. I'm exhausted when I get home.

So tomorrow, i'll be in a relaxed mind frame. I might even attempt to make a moisturizer for myself ( I have a recipe book for skincare and body products! ) if it turns out the way I would like...I'll share the recipe =D haha. Doubtful that anyone reads this anyways. A friend of mine let me borrow her yoga/pilates dvds, so I think thats on the list of todo's for next weekend! It's also a win/lose situation with my weekends right now, when normal people have their weekends: Saturday and Sunday I am still working. My weekends are on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I never really get to see anyone, but its usually a good day to go out and run errands because everyone IS at work haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment