Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspired

A friend of mine inspired me today to start a list of things I would like to see myself accomplish in my life time.
So here are some things I thought of today that I would like to eventually do:

  • Own my own dream home.
  • Tavel More
  • Travel to Australia, Thailand, Fiji, Hawaii, Across Canada, Switzerland, Greece, New Zealand
  • Go back to visit Northern Ireland
  • Own a dog
  • Bungy Jump
  • Skydive Tandom
  • Get Married
  • Own a nice car
  • Snowboard
  • Go on a helicopter ride
  • Visit Whistler
  • Go see a show of Top Gear
  • Get more tattoos
  • Learn how to make beauty products ie) skincare 
  • Go see a Canucks game
  • See the Canucks win a Stanley Cup
  • Swim with Sharks
  • See family more often: Brother, Mum & Dad, KS2, EM, ect <3
More to  come as i think of things, but these are just a few


No comments:

Post a Comment