Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gobble Gobble

October is fast approaching. Where is the time going?!! But I love October, all the trees have changed colour. The mornings are crisp and smell so nice with the ocean air. The storm season is just approaching which means good waves =D and *drumroll please*......

TURKEY! gobble gobble

I love Thanksgiving dinner. Well any dinner where I can pigout on loads of turkey is fine by me! I've made turkey dinners a few times and I really enjoy it, I kick everyone out of the kitchen for the day and just do my thing. I love trying new things with the dinner, just recently I found a recipe for brussel sprouts. LOVE THESE LITTLE THINGS btw. You cook them in a pan with bacon and cashews! Amazing. And then for the bird I usually find myself making some sort of butter to put under the skin to keep in moist and flavourful. Like garlic and herbs.

What do you like to do for your turkey dinners? Any tips...pointers? Ideas =D

No comments:

Post a Comment