Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Years 2012

One Word: GERMANY!

Yupp I said it. The trip has been booked, little things need to be worked out but atleast its more "real" now with the tickest being bought. This is a place I have been before, the trip was wonderful and I even had the chance to experience my first german New Years there. YAY. This trip this year with with a whole new person, I'll get to see different things and meet new people ( family to be? ).

New Years will be spent in Berlin, Germany. Where they have one of the largest out door parties in the world. Over 1 mile long, there are tons of booths and drinking tents, stages, light shows, fireworks. Oh My Gosh! it's just madness but so, so, fun!!! I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment