Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jane Iredale

Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup.

or "Jane" as many people like to call it. Is AMAZING. Let me just say that, if you have not had the chance to try this makeup please I urge you to go out and buy something now =D I have been using their products for about 2-3 years now and it has changed the way I do my makeup routine. One might say it changed my life, makeup wise. Anyone who knows me personally knows I am a huuuuge makeup/ cosmetics buff.

I start every morning with applying either my Jane Iredale: Dreamtint, which is a tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 or my PurePressed Powder in Natural SPF 20. I love my foundation, in the past I never really enjoyed wearing a foundation because I have faily oily skin but with this it completely mattifyes my skin taking away all the shine. The Jane mineral foundations are a 3 in 1: meaning the are concealers, foundation, and and SPF. Can NOT go wrong there in my eyes. All Janes mineral foundations have specific ingriediants that help contribute to better healthy looking skin, the makeup will not block or clog pores.Apart from the foundations I have used their sprays, which are used to set the minerals, and complete your makeup look. I am currently using their Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray. This spray is specifically formulated to balance the pH of the skin and control oil production. And let me just say....it has an AMAZING scent of tangerine. MmMMmmmmm. What else is there to say that the eye shadows, blushes, and lines are very verstle, for example: eyeshadows can be used as blush, blush or shadow can be mixed with lipgloss to make a unique color ect...

Try these products for yourself! you will be amazed =D You can find the products in spa's usually and online.

http://janeiredale.com/index.html
 
"We never formulate with oil, talc, FD&C Dyes, scynthetic parabens or fragrance, so even the most senstitive skin will feel and look fabulous. Ultra water-resistente, comfy, all-day wear;  your skin will breathe, and be absolutely breathtaking,"

No comments:

Post a Comment