Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quick Look #2

Yesterday evening I was invited out to dinner with a friend of mine. We went to a newer restaurant in my "small" town that I have been to before. Food was good, as always! I had a spicy sausage and mussels pasta dish then we went back to my friends how and watched a movie. Since I had been lounging around the house all day and had done nothing with my makeup I decided to do something fun.

This look is like a purple smokey eye with a wash of pink and light cremes. My camera is really not the best so please excuse the bad quality. The colours and look in general looks better in person. =D












Products Used:

Face:
Jane Iredale Pressed Power - Natural
Jane Iredale Pressed Blush- Sheer Honey (as a contour)
Jane Iredale Brow Pencil- Taupe
Jane Iredale setting spray

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot- Painterly
MAC Pigment- Her Ladyship
MAC Quad- Lucky Tom ( from Hello Kitty Collection ) : Paradisco & Stylin
MAC Eyeshadow- Noctunelle
MAC Eyeshadow- Crystal Avalanche
Coastal Scents 88 Palette- Dark Purple on the bottom row. 4th colour over from the right.
MAC eyeliner- Teknokhol
Loreal- Million Lashes Mascara

That's all for this look ...not to much just requires blending. I used a flat shader brush to apply Her Ladyship to the inner corner of my eye and blended lightly over it with Paradisco to create peachy pink wash of colour. Then for the outer colour i used a pencil brush to create the shape for the purple using Stylin first then applying a small amount of Nocturnelle mixed with the purple Coastal scents colour I blended the outer V/ corner making it softer. I wanted to keep the purple for in the outer corner than dragging it in so the colour will lightly fade and blend into the lighter colours on the lid as you go in towards the pupil. For the brow highlight I applied Crystal Avalanche and applied a tiny bit to the inner tear ducts. For the lower lid i took a tiny amount of all 3 purples and smudged it under the eye to about the pupil. Apply a little bit of eyeliner to the tops and bottoms of your waterline and then Mascara.  VOILA! you have this look.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment