Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

High's and Low's

WOW! Today was filled with rollercoaster day of emotions.

Wake up: Have a nice chat with mom.

Go to the beach have fun watching surfers and be amazed at how high the tide was and the swell!

Dodge a few ways to avoid getting soaked, cell phone falls out of pocket and right into the waves i'm dodging.

Cell phone dies. RIP LG EVE. you where a good phone and my trustie little camera.

By this time I'm in a foul mood because of my phone perdicament. I have many disagreements throughout the day with BF probably due to my foul mood and his general foul moodyness.

Go to store pick up groceries of French Onion Soup---> YUM!

Go to other store to upgrade my phone. No more broken phone and now i have an iPhone 4! =D

In Bed: Downloading apps, reading, typing this blog, hoping the power doesnt go out cause of the wind/ rain storm ( westcoast weather gotta love it! ), avoiding ppl because of their moodyness, cats curled up at my toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment