Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Currently Reading

Something a little more cheerful than the last post I did this evening.

What am I reading right now?: The Carrie Bradshaw Diaries

A friend lent me this book and so far what I have read, its great! The book is a prequel to the Carrie Bradshaw we all know and love from the Sex and the City. Her younger years of her senior year in high school, before she  became a writer and the queen of New York =D

Synopsis: Before Sex and the City, Carrie Bradshaw was a small-town girl who knew she wanted more. She's ready for real life to start, but first she must navigate her senior year of high school. Up until now, Carrie and her friends have been inseparable. Then Sebastian Kydd comes into the picture, and a friend's betrayal makes her question everything.

If you have a chance to read this do so =) I am enjoying it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment