Information on Random things, whether you want it or not.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Current Nail Polish Collection

I would just like to share my nail polish collection, its been growing fast lately. All these polishes I've bought myself and go with my own personal style. I feel nail polish is a great/ up and coming accessory. More so now than ever people are using it in different ways to express their style. I would love to know what your collection consists of =D

OPI POLISHES

Coney Island Cotten Candy
Bubble Bath
Isn't It Romantic?
Catch The Garter
Rumples Wiggin'
Eiffel For This Colour
Lincoln Park After Dark
Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey!
Glow Up Already!
Designer Series: Extravegance
I Want To Be A-Lone Star
Designer Series: Reflection
Rising Star
Strawberries In The Sand
It's Totally Fort Worth It
Designer Series: Temptation
Done Out In Deco
Dim Sum Plum 
In My Back Pocket
Onyx
So Many Clowns, So Little Time
Yes I Can-Can
Red My Fortune Cookie
In The Spot-Light Pink
I Juggle... Men
Suzi Says Feng Shui

China Glaze Polishes 

Towel Boy Toy
Pool Party
Fairy Dust
Frostbite
For Audrey
Strawberry Fields
Shocking Pink (Neon)
Re-Fresh Mint
Golden Enchantment
Temptation Carnation


Misc Polishes

Blue India- MAC Polish
Camouflage- Rimmel London 60 seconds
It's Up To You- Nicole by Opi
Respect The world- Nicole by Opi



No comments:

Post a Comment